Friday, November 16, 2012

"Enjoy your youth. You'll never be younger than you are at this very moment."

This very moment. The one that you remember forever. The one you'll forget in an hour. The time that you enjoy and love. The times that you dream about over and over. The fun. There's one single thing that makes the moments the ones that last a lifetime. That thing is people. Who you're with. Friends.


What kind of friend am I? What do people say about me when I can't hear them? The whispers from the walls and voices around the corners tell me one thing. I do in fact have enemies. But I also have friends. Don't I? 

They tell me that everything happens for a reason. The people you meet, you meet for a reason. You find the friends that will bring out the best in you. The kind of friends that at the end of the day, you have one single thought.

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."





No comments:

Post a Comment