Sunday, September 23, 2012

Can I tell you a secret? Will you keep it safe? Will you protect it until the end of your days? 

This is something that I've never felt before. A feeling the seems to have found it's way between my pores. It's slipped into my every thought, my every choice, and my every decision. What causes this feeling? Who causes this feeling? What more can be told about this feeling? 

This feeling breath in my lungs. Strength in my bones. Matter in my heart. This feeling is you. 

The strength that you give me. The hope that I feel. I could sit and say all the wonderful things that you do for me. It would take me hours I think. Instead I'll just tell you this. The person that I am now, is a result of you. You've helped me find the ground underneath my feet. I know that you have given me the support and care I need.

The leaves will change, the air grows cold. The sun will dim, and the stars will fall. I hope the same won't happen to us. I hope that the season change won't change the feeling. I don't plan on letting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment