Sunday, September 30, 2012

I came up with an idea. I think I'm going to just talk to you from here. I know you can't really talk back, and honestly I don't even know if you'll see it really. But that's okay. I guess that I can just imagine what you'd say. You'd probably just call me a dork or something. That's okay too.

It's weird not having a text from you most of the time. Twitter is so boring I don't even get on it anymore. I spend time looking at your pictures on Facebook a lot. But even that won't make the ache dull. Life without you just isn't the same, and frankly my dear, I don't like it.

I wonder how you're doing a lot. Is school okay? How's things at home? How is your family doing? I keep seeing all the jokes that I want to tell you, in fact here's one that cracked me up. "What do you call bananas as shoes?" "Slippers". I thought that was a pretty good one!

I hope you know that I'm still thinking about you my dear. Very very much. I'm still awaiting. Awaiting. But even that's okay. When you call I'll answer. When you text I'll reply. Guess what, my hair got died blue! A little bit crazy I know. I hope you don't think I'm just a copy cat... But the opportunity came and I took it. I hope you'll see it soon my friend.

Anyways, I miss you dear. I hope you haven't forgotten me already. I love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment