Monday, September 24, 2012

There's monsters under my bed mommy. 
No honey, you're fine. I checked already.

They're back Mom. They're back and they've found me. In the crevices of my thoughts and the corners of my mind. They tell me things that I don't want to hear. Is it the truth? No son, you're fine. 

Could there possible be an end to the madness? The distaste in my mouth tells me no. This is just the beginning you see. Because now they're back and they have voices. 

"We found you" they'll say. "Listen to us" they'll say. Should I listen? 

"We've seen the end of this tale kid. We know what you become, you see. We don't care what you think. Because we know. Listen to us."

I'll tell them to go away. Stay out of my head. I choose my own fate. They won't listen. I cry for them to leave me alone. 

They chuckle in the darkness. 

"Welcome to Hell boy"

1 comment:

  1. You sadistic, depressing child... I love you and your twisted thoughts. WRITE A BOOK.

    ReplyDelete