Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's the little things that get me. The smile, the waves, the voice. You never leave me you know. You're always here with me. Cracking jokes, sharing smiles. I tell you things that maybe you don't hear, but I do.

You told me that you'd never leave me. I hope you mean that. I hope you know exactly what forever means to me. Forever in your arms. Forever in your heart. Which ever one you choose for me. I'll accept.

I tell you to stay with me, but I'm not sure you have much of a choice. Consciously at least. You own my thoughts. You advise my choices.
These miles have torn us worlds apart
Not really thought. You're still here. I'm still there. 

They say distance makes the heart grow fonder. That's true. But it also makes the heart ache. And hurt. My bones shake at night from the chill of being without you. The warmth that you bring to a heart is in absence. But don't worry. I'm still here when you need me. I'll always be here. Forever. 

I'll come back, when you call me

No comments:

Post a Comment