Saturday, September 29, 2012

Don't go. Those are the only two words I can think to say. Don't go. Don't leave me. Don't do this to yourself. Don't beat yourself up over this. I don't care if you've messed up. I don't care. Do you want to know why? Because not talking to you is far worse then anything you could possibly do to me.

Someone once said that if you love someone, you should let them go. I strongly disagree. Wanna know why? Because I made a promise. I promised you that I wouldn't leave. I promised you that I would never stop fighting for you. I plan on keeping that promise. You mean far too much for me to give up.

"I'm about to start the rest of my life, I'd give anything for you to be part of it."

"I will go down with this ship, no I won't put my hands up and surrender. There will be no white flag above my door. I'm in love, and always will be."

You have this idea that I can do better. That I should be doing better. I can't. You're simply the best. I've told you a million times and I'll tell you again. To me you are perfect. For me you are perfect. I don't want anyone else. I don't want to let go. "Progress involves risk. You can't steal second and leave your foot on first." Love involves risk. There is a chance of hurt. There's always a chance of hurt.

"Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game."

"I know you think that I shouldn't still love you, or still tell you that"

I love you. Nothing is going to change that. If you don't want to talk again, I won't force you to. But please don't be gone too long my dear. Because I need you. For now, I won't bother you. I'll think of you every second though. Now it's my turn to wait I guess. But believe me love, I'm awaiting your call. I'll be awaiting as long as I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment