Friday, October 19, 2012

Lord, Tonight I ask for only one thing. Please watch over her. Keep her safe. Keep her strong. She's so angry with me you see. I wish so badly I could express the way I feel, the way my heart seems to have split into a million tiny pieces. Now this whole world seems that much darker. Where did the brightness go? I  lost it.

She thinks I don't care. She thinks that I did this because it was easy, and that I couldn't wait to go. But that's not it at all. I can't hold her back. All along she claimed that I deserved someone better. All along she was so wrong. She deserves someone better. Because she deserves the best. I wish so badly it wasn't like this. I'd give anything for it to be different. Anything.

I love her ya know. So much. She doesn't believe that anymore, but it's true.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment