Monday, October 1, 2012

I missed you a lot today. It seemed that every way I turned there was something that you would have loved, or something that would have made us laugh. I wish you were here. Your writing scared me. Very badly. Before I had finished the first paragraph I wasn't sure what to do. I do know better. I know that you care about me and I know that you hurt right now. That's what makes this that much harder. I'd like to call you and talk to you. I'd like to text you and tell you how much I love you. But I'm afraid. I don't want to bother you. I don't want to give you a reason to leave.

I hope that you need me. Because I need you. I really really do. I need you to help me smile. I need you to help me care. I need you. "I need you like a heart needs a beat, but it's nothing new." It's nothing new is it? There seems to be this hole in my chest. Some times it feels smaller than others, but it's always there. I know that there's only one thing that can fill it you see. That thing is you.

"I never thought this life was possible, You're the yellow bird that I've been waiting for"

It's kind of ironic that you have people fooled, I'm the opposite you see. My roommates know to leave me be. There's only one thing that can fix me you see. They know that there's only one thing on my mind. You. "The only one who's ever known, who I am, who I'm not, and who I wanna be"

Frankly love, I miss you. There's no simple way to put it other then that. I hope that you know I'm thinking about you. I hope you aren't fooled either. You promised you'd never forget how much I love you. Please. Please keep that promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment