Thursday, October 4, 2012

Perfect

per·fec·tion

[per-fek-shuhn]
noun
1.
the state or quality of being or becoming perfect.
2.
the highest degree of proficiency, skill, or excellence, as in some art.
3.
a perfect  embodiment or example of something.
4.
a quality, trait, or feature of the highest degree of excellence.
5.
the highest or most nearly perfect  degree of a quality or trait.


The state of being perfect. I want to be perfect. I know that I never will though you see. I know that no matter how hard I try, it just won't happen. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying of course. You'll never stop me.

You're back. I've found you. I'd like to pretend that I was okay all along, but I wasn't. There was a time where I questioned the sun. The stars seemed to fall for a while. But they're back now. You're back now. Please stay.

Perfect. Nobody's perfect right? Some are very close I think. You're very close I think. Scratch that. You are. To me at least. And who cares what anyone else thinks? I'm glad you're back. Did I mention that already? I hope so. 

Can WE be perfect? Maybe not. Everyone makes mistakes at times. But I know I'm going to do every possible thing in my power to not. Will you do the same? I missed you, you see. I've had enough time with my thoughts to last forever. I know what I where I want to be. With you. And together, what can't we do?


No comments:

Post a Comment