Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Waking up with a sense of lost thought. The only light that I can find is hidden behind the shadows of the clouds. Where did the stars go? The moon that lights the way?

One day I'll find the truth that we all look for. The answer to that everlasting question that seems to always go unsaid. Until then, I have another idea. I think it's time for me to go. I think the truth of the matter is that I can't find the right. I'm stuck here. Playing these keys over and over like I'm trying to convince myself of something. The piano sings in return, but the song isn't sad. For just a moment there's a smiling tune coming back. Oh yes, it's time to go.

There's no one left to look for. There's nothing left to find now is there? The snow falls heavy on the stars now. Leaving a loud echoing 'goodnight' in my heart. The truth is, I like the sound of it. Maybe after the song ends, then things will be different. Maybe they won't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment